Swimming is considered as one of the popular sports in Maldives. Lots of people jot in everyday for swimming, whether it is for fun or for a form of physical exercise. Though people do not care much about humidity, it is generally always high around the swimming pools. There are various drawbacks of high humidity hence Swimming Pool Dehumidifiers are planted for dehumidification and thus the humidity around the pool is controlled. The reason behind very high humidity is the contrast between the temperature of the swimming pool and its surrounding. The rate of vaporization of water from the pool is also very high, which is also one of the major factors for the cause of high humidity around the swimming pools.
Vacker Maldives supplies Swimming Pool Dehumidifiers in hot and humid places like major of the cities of Maldives such as Hithadhoo, Malé, Fuvahmulah, Kulhudhuffushi, Thinadhoo, Naifaru, Hulhumale, etc., where the humidity of the surrounding of a swimming pool will constantly be around 75%-90% RH. This reading is considered very high and is considered critical for the surrounding. It can cause damages to the entities around the pool and some of the negative impacts of high humidity can be listed as under:
- Water starts depositing on the walls around the realm of the pool which causes the paint to degrade. The paint may eventually peel off and may decolorize.
- Degradation in the showpieces such as painting and other valuable work of art that has been portrayed around the swimming pool for enhancing the beauty of the surrounding.
- Moulds start to appear on the walls around the swimming pool area.
- Any electronic devices that have been placed nearby might get damaged.
- Rusting of metals items placed nearby which can permanently damage those items.
Vacker Maldives as a leading supplier of a perfect solution, for the mitigation of such harmful impacts of high humidity, has been supplying Swimming pool dehumidification. Such pool dehumidification is considered extremely vital and Vacker Maldives supplies a perfect solution for such problems in areas such as Malé, Hithadhoo, Kulhudhuffushi, Thinadhoo, Naifaru, Hulhumale, etc.
In places as mentioned above, a Dehumidifier is considered important for the reduction in the intensity of humidity and it does so by absorbing moisture present in the air then it converts the same into water. Swimming pool dehumidifiers use Condensation Dehumidifier for the mitigation of harmful impacts of high humidity around the swimming pool area. Finally, the water thus condensed by the dehumidifier is driver out of such places.
Types of swimming pool dehumidifier
Basically, there are two types of swimming pool dehumidifiers and they have been categorized on the basis of installation type. One is ducted swimming pool dehumidifier and the other is the non-ducted humidifier and they can be elaborated as under:
Non-ducted dehumidifier – Such Dehumidifiers are easy to handle and occupy small space and can be easily fit on the walls of the swimming pool area. Such models are the best fit for the dehumidification of swimming pools with small areas. A drainage pipe is used to pump the condensed water out from the targeted area.
Ducted dehumidifier – Such Dehumidifiers are comparatively larger and are of higher power in comparison to non-ducted dehumidifiers. Ducts are installed in these models for normal circulation of air. Such models are the best fit for the dehumidification of swimming pools with very large areas.
DS 51 (Pool dehumidifier)
Vacker Maldives offers a variety of swimming pool dehumidifiers to places such as Hithadhoo, Malé, Fuvahmulah, Kulhudhuffushi, Thinadhoo, Naifaru, Hulhumale, etc. and among all the Dehumidifiers, DS 51 is considered to be a swimming pool dehumidifier of highest power. This model is fit for the installation for both front and rear panel. Some of its features have been listed below:
- It can remove up to 84 liters of water each day provided that the temperature of the surrounding is around 30°C along with a humidity of around 80% RH.
- It can remove up to 36 liters of water each day provided that the temperature of the surrounding is around 20°C along with a humidity of around 60% RH.
- Please go through the performance chart to know the detail of its performance.
- It has the capacity of retaining 740 cubic meters of air per hour.
- This machine is fully functional within a temperature range of 15°C - 35°C and a humidity range of 30% RH - 90% RH.
- It requires an input voltage of 50 Hz 230 volts AC to operate.
- It consumes a maximum power of 0.98 KW.
- It uses R-407C as its cooling agent.
- It has a dimension of without packing is 340 mm Length X 1,345 mm Width X 100 mm Height (Without packing)